Monday, June 14, 2010

Introduction

Dear visitor,
this is my blog for families with a kid with creatine transporter defect.
We have got a son with this rare genetic defect.
We: That's our family of 3 . We are living in Germany.
Therefore please excuse my bad English. But as this syndrom is so rare I would like to obtain as many people as possible.

With this blog I want to share information on CRTR deficiency and get into contact with affected families.

Later on I will write more about us and how we got to know that our son is affected.

All the best

2 comments:

  1. My son also has creatine transporter deficiency, I look forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anonymous,

    thanks for your comment. I am sorry I saw it that late....
    Maybe you can write a bit more about you and your son?! Where you live, how old your boy is....
    It would be great to get more information together and to share experiences.

    ReplyDelete